Apre Baby 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump
The Apre 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump is designed for versatility allowing you to single or double pump (double kit sold separately). The combination of the Hospital grade motor, 6 suction settings over 2 levels and Twin phase expression promotes successful and easy breastfeeding. Best of all the unit is ultra quiet, compact and the LCD display makes operating a breeze!
The silicone adaptor shield with ripple design combined with the letdown and expression modes simulates the suction just like a baby to promote successful feeding.
With a closed system design you can rest assured milk will not reach the pump tubing and become contaminated.
Looking for a Twin Electric Breast Pump? Click here.
- Dual phase expression, mimics infants suction cycle.
- Lightweight and compact 13x4x5cm, 200grams (5x1.5x2") 7 ounces.
- Automatic massage mode after switching on
- Hospital grade suction, assists with postpartum lactation
- 6 levels of suction pressure and 2 levels of suction pace
- Petal massage cushion can gently and efficiently release breast engorgement
- Both mains powered and built in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Closed system, no milk can enter the tubing
- Directly connects to bottles from major brands including Avent, Medela and Pigeon.
- Connect breast milk bags directly to the pump.
- This product comes with a full 24 month manufacturers warranty.
- Includes a money back guarantee.
- Apre 2 in 1 motor unit
- Wide neck breast shield (25mm size, expands to 28mm without silicone cover)
- BPA Free wide-neck Bottle
- Slow flow soft teat x 1
- Tubing x 1
- Travek disc x 1
- Cap x 1
- Back-flow protector x 1
- Valve x 2
- USB cable and USB power adaptor x 1
- Wideneck to standard neck bottle adaptor x 1
- Breast Milk bag attachment clip x 1
- Instruction manual Download
All components in contact with your milk are BPA free.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 300 mmHg
- Cycle length 28-54 RPM
- Weight – Motor Unit 0.2kg, total weight 0.65kg
- Two years Warranty
- Powered by mains and inbuilt rechargeable lithium battery
- Motor life 1,500 hours
- Country of origin: China
- Certification CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
I have had trouble with my breast pump and cannot contact these people.
There phone line is always busy and have left numerous emails.
How do I contact these people?
I also need a copy of my reciept and nobody to help me get that.
With this pump, you can get more done in less time, and it's incredibly pleasant to use. It's fantastic that it's portable. additionally silent. The start button can occasionally be finicky and difficult to use, but that is my only issue.
We went through 8 different types of bottles before finding Apre, and we are now able to switch between bottles and breastfeeding with such ease. I can't thank the Apre team enough for allowing this momma to occasionally take a break. Great service and great product!
Its a really great pump thats super effective. Ive been using it for over 5 months at 3-4 times a day! Brilliant!
I have the bottle warmer and steriliser/dryer, and I have to say that they are such a convenience and time saver. This firm and its products are truly great. Definitely recommend! Prior to using the Apre products, I had a difficult time and lost a lot of time with other brands.