Apre Baby 2 in 1 Twin Electric Breast Pump
The Apre 2 in 1 Twin Electric Breast Pump is designed for versatility allowing you to single or double pump. The combination of the Hospital grade motor, 6 suction settings over 2 levels and Twin phase expression promotes successful and easy breastfeeding. Best of all the unit is ultra quiet, compact and the LCD display makes operating a breeze!
The silicone adaptor shield with ripple design combined with the letdown and expression modes simulates the suction just like a baby to promote successful feeding.
With a closed system design you can rest assured milk will not reach the pump tubing and become contaminated.
Looking for a Twin Electric Breast Pump? Click here.
- Dual phase expression, mimics infants suction cycle.
- Lightweight and compact 13x4x5cm, 200grams (5x1.5x2") 7 ounces.
- Automatic massage mode after switching on
- Hospital grade suction, assists with postpartum lactation
- 6 levels of suction pressure and 2 levels of suction pace
- Petal massage cushion can gently and efficiently release breast engorgement
- Both mains powered and built in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Closed system, no milk can enter the tubing
- Directly connects to bottles from major brands including Avent, Medela and Pigeon.
- Connect breast milk bags directly to the pump.
- This product comes with a full 24 month manufacturers warranty.
- Includes a money back guarantee.
- Apre 2 in 1 motor unit
- Wide neck breast shield (25mm size, expands to 28mm without silicone cover)
- BPA Free wide-neck Bottle
- Slow flow soft teat x 2
- Tubing x 2
- Travel disc x 2
- Cap x 2
- Back-flow protector x 2
- Valve x 3
- USB cable and USB power adaptor x 1
- Wideneck to standard neck bottle adaptor x 2
- Breast Milk bag attachment clip x 1
- Instruction manual Download
All components in contact with your milk are BPA free.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 300 mmHg
- Cycle length 28-54 RPM
- Weight – Motor Unit 0.2kg, total weight 0.75kg
- Two years Warranty
- Powered by mains and inbuilt rechargeable lithium battery
- Motor life 1,500 hours
- Country of origin: China
- Certification CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
Absolutely fantastic breast pump, but the team's thorough information, assistance, and communication have been the actual benefits. Although I had tried a couple other types, the Apre was the easiest and most painless. The team was very helpful and followed up with me when I needed it. So convenient, quick, and comfortable.
As a first-time mother, I tried a cheap pump from pharmacy warehouse without realising there was much of a difference between them. It was awful, and I had to immediately ice my nipples. I despised it! After getting recommendations from friends, I then made the decision to try the Apre Double because it was hospital grade. It makes a huge difference and is gentle and pleasant.
Stopped working. Got a refund
Didnt fit me very well